- Outdoor Hot Tub (under cover)
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area/BBQ
- Pub/restaurant within walking distance
- Off-Road Parking
- DVD player
- CD player
- underfloor heationg
- Power Shower
- Horse Riding / golf/ watersports nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Longtail Loft Continued
Offering peace and tranquillity, accommodation comprises:
- Welcoming light & airy living area with wall mounted flat-screen television, Blu-ray player for DVD's, i-pod dock, comfy seating & occasional table, bed with memory foam/ feather & down topper, double glazed patio doors that take you out to the balcony with bistro chairs & table where you can sit and enjoy a glass of wine and soak up the peace and tranquillity.
- Compact kitchen with modern conveniences including a dishwasher, toaster, microwave oven with grill, kettle, fridge (Please note there are no conventional cooking facilities) and stylish marble flooring (heated under foot).
- Fabulous stylish shower room with heated towel rail, power shower, WC and vanity unit with sink and mirror.
Additional information: The living area has wooden floor, patio doors onto private balcony, the kitchen area and shower room have underfloor heating. The studio is also double glazed making it cosy all year round. All bedding, linens, towels and bath robes are provided. There is private off-road parking. A golf course is adjacent. Motor cyclists are welcome. A welcome pack is provided. Unfortunately, the studio is not suitable for those with limited mobility & cannot accommodate children or pets.
Prices for 7 nights:
- 2 night luxury breaks from £250
- 7 night luxury breaks from £750
Please enquire with the owner for prices for specific dates.
- Pets: No
- Smoking: No
- Children: No
- Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 2 people in 1 bedroom (Double sofa bed)
Owner's Other Properties
Long tail Lodge - Bowness-on-Windermere, Lake District, sleeps 2